martes, 9 de febrero de 2010

The sunday drivers- I



I

i’m ok with the little you give
i’m ok, and I’m not dropping a hint
that it’s ok like this
ok, the contradiction is me
crash it off and you see nothing to fix
ok the kid is me

you’ve got a hole
where i can lift and i can see it all
you’ve got a hole
where i can poke out just to see me from

i’m fine when the daylight retreatsv i feel it’s my retrieval of me
just what i want to see

i used to touch
what i thought i had
your back, my back,
the back of our hands
and you’ve got a hole
where i can lift and i can see it all
i know a place to be outta placei’m not very far far far away
hey: i


(Es que hoy pegaba. Y mucho)

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

a muerte al trifásico
bueno, para marzo tenemos que hacer algo en mi librería ¿no?

DTB

Manuel G. Mairena dijo...

te veo mu canterito rockerito... jeje. por cierto, y si compramos 4 nécoras, dos pa ti y dos pa mi, y...

camaradeniebla dijo...

Oiga, Arana ¿qué es eso de la Gorría?
Me alegra que el blog sirva para cosas buenas.
Un besote.